The Bauer Consulting Organization (BCO) is a professional student-driven organization at the University of Houston that seeks to empower students with the knowledge and opportunities within the consulting industry. BCO was designed to offer real-world consulting projects, case preparation, professional development, and networking opportunities to land students in professional consulting roles.
What We Offer:
- Innovative workshops to equip our members for case preparation
- Case competitions to gain exposure to consulting projects
- Mock case interviews to prepare for the interviewing process
- Resume and LinkedIn reviews to help prepare for recruiting
- Opportunity to work on consulting projects with companies, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Networking Opportunities with premium companies (Deloitte Consulting, Bain and Company, Boston Consulting Group, Etc.)
Open to all Majors
What do we do?
Started in 2019, with the mission of gathering the brightest minds on campus and putting them to use solving pressing real-world issues. Our team undertake semester-long engagements that provide our clients with unique insights and actionable recommendations. We have developed an experience that cultivates not only our members’ consulting abilities, but a career-agnostic understanding of problem-solving that they carry with them into the real world. We are committed to sharing our insights and experience with eager and qualified students that are looking for guidance through this challenging, yet rewarding, process.